Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Qolo is an enterprise platform technology company that provides next-generation payment solutions and services aimed at helping corporations and people across the world. Our vision is to redefine payments verticals globally and enable our clients to be market leaders in their sectors.
In order to help us realize this vision, we need people who can gather and articulate valuable insights into our business and who engage openly and frequently across our organization. Determination, dedication, and hard work are essential elements to help us along this challenging, but exciting and rewarding, journey.
We hire self-driven professionals who are passionate about delivering quality products and services to our clients, while providing them the opportunity to further their career development. Joining an “all for one and one for all” culture, engineers will have an opportunity to lead and contribute during projects. Learn more about us and why we work here at Qolo.
We are looking for full-stack software engineers to join our core engineering team who have experience developing cloud infrastructure. The successful engineer will help scale the technology as our business continues to grow, while staying focused on payments software solutions. You will help to innovate on various aspects of the platform to deliver high quality, highly scalable, and highly secure products to our customers.
- Collects information on project specifications, performance requirements, and known capabilities and limitations.
- Determines system status and limitations by gathering and evaluating information on a variety of factors including security and reporting needs.
- Reviews and modifies existing software to improve performance, correct errors, and conform with compatibility requirements.
- Determines effectiveness of proposed application modifications or design, ensuring the needs and requirements of the user will be met within time and cost requirements
- Designs applications and systems to meet the product requirements, collaborating with business analysts, engineers, testers, and other stakeholders as needed.
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures; compiles relevant documentation.
- Provides design documentation to stakeholders.
- Responsible for front-end and middle-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with the application tier.
- Raise the skill sets of those around you and make Qolo better through your presence. Engage other engineers on the team, drawing on your experience to provide thoughtful direction.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or relevant, related experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack application developer
- Payments, Banking, or network experience
- Azure Cloud (Azure Service Fabric, Service Bus, Event Hub, Key Vault)
- MS SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with start-up organizations
- Financial technology and payments processing industry
Who wouldn’t want to work here!?!
- Fully remote
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Shared project leadership culture
Qolo, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.