Headquarters: Gibraltar (UK)
View all QContact jobs →
Businesses are realising more than ever, that competing on price is simply not enough anymore. A younger, more techy savy marketplace is putting more emphasis on customer experience than ever before. People expect to be able to communicate how they want, when they want, and using whatever device they want. Gone are the days of just providing a telephone number - today’s consumers want multiple ways to get in touch.
QContact's omni-channel platform allows us to cater for a business' entire communication needs. All your phone calls, emails, webchats, and social media - all in one place, one system, one unified interface.
We are looking for Rails developers to join our team and help shape the contact centre of the future. Working on this new product, you will have the opportunity to take significant ownership of the projects you work on. Working within a small team, as we grow there is great scope for career progression.
Candidates should have the following:-
- Minimum of two years programming experience in Ruby on Rails
- Good understanding of SQL
- Good understanding of how to write Unit Tests (Spec)
- Reside within the European Union
We offer a strong benefits package:-
- Competitive pay with annual reviews
- 25 days paid holiday plus national holidays
- A true work-life balance. A 37.5 hour working week with flexible working hours
- Annual whole company retreats abroad
- Your choice of company supplied computer hardware
- Paid trips to conferences / training
Apply for this position
Send a copy of your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org