Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Hi there - we're an AI company that connects alumni and students and some of the best universities in the world. Because we love when humans help each other.
We're looking for a smart, passionate, diverse individual with VERY strong English language skills in Europe to help us better support customers and improve our product. Bonus points for customer success experience, marketing and data science skills (and education), and you are excited to be working in a remote startup where every voice is important. Oh, and you're a quick learner and very tech savvy.
Oh, and before you learn more about the role, please check out the fine print at the end. It's really important for us to find the right person, and not to waste your time. In turn, we expect the same of you. Not a "downer" but transparency and honesty and critical values for us because, well, life is short.
What does that look like?
- First and foremost, build awesome relationships with our customers (they're the most important part of Protopia)
- Launch new customers using Asana to make sure they get a lot of value from using our solution (aka, create many amazing connections)
- Support them (and our team) with analysis and reports (proprietary tools, WordPress, Trello, Google sheets/Excel)
- Help us and our customers craft and tell compelling stories through social media, collateral, etc.
- Become a product expert to support product development, maintain internal and external documentation, and train new and existing team members
- Collaborate with other AI Trainers to ensure the efficient processing and classification of transactions
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our products & processes
You’ll fit right in if …
- You are independent and a self-starter that can work efficiently with little guidance
- You are looking for a remote job that let's you live anywhere you want to, and how you want to
- You have great attention to detail, responsiveness, strong communication skills, and are well organized
- You want to join an early-stage startup and are extremely anxious to be challenged
- And have strong analytical and data management skills (Excel spreadsheets of hundreds of thousands of rows? Bring it on)
- You are very passionate about education as a force for good and ideally have worked at or with a university, ideally in alumni affairs, development, academic affairs, or career services
- You've got a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- And of course you're confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Yes, you've got excellent multitasking and project management skills
- And working with senior and executive level customer contacts doesn't scare you at all
- You are excited about working and excelling in fast-paced environment
- While you’re not an engineer, you’re pretty tech savvy and adopt new technologies quickly
- Fluent English (C1 preferred, ideally multi-lingual)
- You've got a bit of a marketing and social media tick (or even past experience) as you'll be creating campaigns and collateral
- You have access to stable, high-speed internet connection and computer
- You love dogs (or cats) and can’t wait to share photos of your pets
More than anything, you’re looking for an opportunity to join a meaningful, collaborate startup at the very beginning and help it deliver on its impact vision.
The Fine Print
We’re a remote team focused on results. We care about outcomes not policies. Your life and well-being is always first! We live in Slack, Zoom, Google Apps, Trello, and more. Sometimes even with our cats and dogs.
- Position: Full-time (Contract Position but long-term team member)
- Compensation: USD$35K-$50K
- Benefits: Unlimited PTO
- Location: Remote (must be based in Europe, working European schedules)
And while we're looking for super smart and impact-first people, we give preference to diverse individuals.
Please send ...
- Resume (PDF format only)
- LinkedIn Profile URL (in email)
- Why you are looking (srsly)
- Why do you feel that you would excel in a startup