We're adding an iOS Developer to our team. We are a small, very experienced product group, executing on a mission to use modern software practices to improve the lives of millions of people.
- enough experience to have made many mistakes
- a practical product-focused mindset
- an evidenced appreciation for interactive design and architecture
- impressive technical ease and facility
- our app is built in UIKit
- we're using Firebase, Stream, RxSwift and Cocoapods
In your first 6 months at Practice, you will
- lead a handful of major roadmap initiatives
- analyze and report on metrics related to user workflows
- stabilize and improve the architecture of the app
- improve our CX from an interactive design perspective
Other important details:
- We have a very international team, and we actively seek to increase our diversity. We welcome applications from all candidates regardless of their gender, abilities, cultural or ethnic origin and background.
- We work remotely. You can be located anywhere.
- You will have a lot of leash. Great collaborators can largely set their own hours and get things done their own way. We want you to own part of the platform.
- As an early employee with a team of repeat founders, you will have a front-row seat to watch how it can be done. Our team is outstanding, and over the next few years, you will have the opportunity to level yourself up multiple times.
- Design and usability are strategically important to us. You'll be working closely with a designer. We hope you have an opinion.
- We're intensely product-focused. We hope that what we make is beautiful, but we're not building software for the sake of beautiful software. We're building a system that will improve the lives of millions of people.
- Building an environment of trust is very important to us. You're allowed to make mistakes.
Please email your application to email@example.com
. To float to the top of the list, please include brief answers to the following questions:
1. What's the worst programming mistake you've made in your career?
2. Tell us about the piece of interactive programming you've done that you're most proud of.
3. What's your favourite app and why?