Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
As an early member of the Power Engineering team, you have the opportunity to design, build, and launch the Power platform from the ground up. We rely on our engineers to think critically and make some of the most significant decisions for the company. You will get to work with other talented engineers and collaborate with stakeholders on our Product, Operations, Business Development, and Data teams to define and develop new features that delight our brands.
At Power, we're looking to work with extraordinary people. If you’re ambitious and want to work with the best, we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Power’s tech platform
- Contribute to system architecture discussions as we build a stable, scalable platform
- Collaborate with stakeholders to solve technical problems and build amazing end-to-end APIs and developer experiences
- Work with engineers across the company to create new engineering standards, tooling, and processes
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy and have experience building production quality APIs at scale
- Have 3+ years of industry experience in software development
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high technical standards
- Have a track record of designing high-quality systems and services. We work primarily in Python, however, we believe that languages can be learned. We care much more about your engineering skills and talents than your knowledge of a particular language or framework
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when building production level systems
- Take pride in working on projects through to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
Click any Senior Engineer position on the Power job site to apply.