Customer Success Agent x 2 (UK and AU)
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Visit company website
View all Power Diary jobs
Customer Success Agent (Remote) x 2
Our Customers Need You!
We’re on the lookout for two full-time, but can work from home Customer Success Agents as follows:
UK: Must be based in the UK and work approximately London (GMT) business hours
Australian (timezone): Can live anywhere, but be available to work approximately AEST business hours
We are an online Practice Management System that simplifies running allied health and wellbeing practices. We’ve grown to become one of the most popular Practice Management Systems in Australia and New Zealand, and over the past couple of years the UK has started to take off!
That’s where you come in….
To date support for our UK Customers has mainly been provided by our Customer Success Team in Australia. This has worked well, but now it’s time we expanded our local support services for our UK customers.
In addition our Australian customer base has continued to grow strongly and we’re looking for another Customer Success Agent to work Australian hours.
So what do we mean by Customer Success Agent?
Customer Success Agents are interested in just that...the success of our customers. Whilst being able to answer support or basic technical questions is certainly important, they understand that the growth and success of Power Diary is based on the success of our customers. This means:
- Reaching out to potential users that have shown some interest and presenting Power Diary to them
- Proactively looking for opportunities to grow the Power Diary customer base
- Helping our existing customers get the absolute most out of Power Diary
- Looking for opportunities to deepen customers’ use of Power Diary’s features
- Thinking broadly and creatively about each customer’s journey and needs, and helping meet these needs through providing excellent support and service
- Listening to customer suggestions and requests, and feeding this into our product development cycle. Being ‘the voice’ of the customer.
If you land this job, you’ll be:
- Reaching out to potential customers who’ve made an initial enquiry or started a Free Trial and organising to run demonstrations or have phone calls to explain the benefits of Power Diary and handle any concerns
- Responding to live chats from existing and prospective customers
- Answering emailed support requests and customer enquiries via our Helpdesk Software
- Assisting new customers move information from their existing systems to Power Diary
- Providing online training and walkthroughs via screen share to new, existing or prospective customers
- Creating and updating Knowledge Base articles (customer facing and internal)
- Contributing to our development roadmap by identifying opportunities for improvement, and new features based on customer feedback.
- Sharing ideas and contributing to the discussion of all things Power Diary with our globally distributed team of Marketing, Development and Customer Success professionals.
Your activities will achieve these key outcomes:
- Increase signups of new customers - particularly in the UK and Australia
- Help ensure that our customers receive fast, friendly, and professional support
- Be the ‘voice’ of our customers so that region-specific needs are incorporated into our product development and marketing
To be successful you’ll have the following:
- Well developed sales and customer service skills
- A motivated, energetic and goal-driven approach to work
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The capacity to think-on-your-feet
- A natural curiosity and aptitude to solve problems
- An attitude of continual learning, development and openness to feedback
- Experience in the software and technology space (ideally providing sales, support or customer service.)
- The ability to work remotely. Remote work might sound attractive but it’s not for everyone. Whilst you’ll receive plenty of support and assistance, it’s important that you have the confidence, self-discipline, and personality type to be able to work independently. You’ll also need to have access to a good computer, fast and reliable internet access, and a good working environment (free of distractions or other responsibilities)
Things to know about us and this role:
We are a passionate, collaborative and driven team where everyone works together to make Power Diary the best it can be. We are motivated by building something that makes a difference in the world. Great Practice Management Software not only makes it easier for practice owners to operate more efficiently and effectively, but also results in better healthcare for the community.
Whilst we are a well-established company, we have a startup mindset. We are not big on formality but are big on results and outcomes.
Whilst the working hours for both positions (UK and Australia) will generally be based around the business hours of these regions, you’ll be expected to demonstrate flexibility as required to meet customer needs, participate in orientation and training activities, as well as for meetings.
You will report directly to Co-founder, Damien Adler who oversees our Sales, Support and Marketing functions. We live on Slack, so you’ll use this a lot. You’ll also have regular calls with Damien. We also use Actioned.com to make sure we are getting the most important things done every day.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicants based on their skills and experience.
Please send an application letter telling us a little about yourself and your interest in this role, along with your CV to email@example.com. Be sure to outline how your skills and experience place you in a position to be great in this role.
Also please indicate which position (UK or AU) you are applying for.
(Applications without cover letters cannot be considered, so please don’t forget to attach it!)
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.