Ember Front End Developer
Power Auctions LLC
Headquarters: Washington, DC
Must be located: USA
Visit company website
View all Power Auctions LLC jobs
The Power Auctions software team works closely with the world's leading experts on auction design, implementing innovative ideas from an academic environment in real-world applications that have high economic and social impact.
We are currently helping the government of Botswana sell diamonds mined in the country directly to diamond dealers, for a market price determined in a fair, transparent, and efficient auction. We are also currently building all of the 5G spectrum auctions for the FCC, to enable build-out of the next generation of cell phone service.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience building production Ember.js applications
- 3+ years of web development experience (HTML/CSS/JS/backend)
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Ability and patience to pay attention to detail
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- A degree in computer science or mathematics or related field
- Proficiency with a Unix command line interface
- Experience testing with Mirage
- Experience working with a Rails API, Elixir, AWS, Docker, git
- Data modeling skills
- Experience building complex systems
- Has or can obtain a security clearance
Power Auctions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.