Do you love manually testing a software platform just so you can then automate the hell out of it in Cypress so you don’t have to manually test it again… well, until the test breaks, then you go back in and fix the test? Do you want to write and manage a large automated test suite from the ground up? Do you love to provide detailed Asana tasks with screenshots, reproduction steps and sometimes network/console logs? Do you want to collaborate with a small smart team of really talented engineers and product folks to build the future of insurance?
If you answered yes to those questions, then you should keep reading...
We are looking for a creative problem solver. Someone who really “sweats the small stuff”. To you, the little things matter and your attention to detail is one of your greatest strengths. Some people would say you're *too* organized but we think those people will never be as great as you. You're self-motivated and can keep yourself productive but reach out when you need a bit of direction or focus. You're a terrific communicator, and an excellent writer. And more than anything, you’re passionate and prideful about shipping a quality product.
Still excited? Ok, now we are getting excited.
In order to be a great fit, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience with REST APIs and common tools associated with it
- Expert at modern QA Practices
- Experience collaborating with developers to maximize test coverage between the developer’s own tests and the QA testing effort
- Comfortable with Git, Github, gitlab or similar source control solutions
- Experience with Continuous Integration testing tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, etc)
- Unlimited vacation
- Health/Dental & Vision
- Small team of exceptional engineers + project managers
- Opportunity to join a growing business and leave your fingerprint on it's success
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- Remote-first team