Full Stack Developer
Headquarters: Carlsbad, CA
View all Planning Center jobs →
- Invested. We care about the products we create and the people we create them for, and we all contribute to the vision and direction of our apps. Every one of our developers is critical to their team.
- Curious. We aren’t afraid to ask questions, experiment, and iterate. We also love playing with fun new technologies like Go and Elixir, and we have Free Weeks every few months for exploring projects that spark our interest.
- Humble. We are always looking for opportunities to grow and learn from one another.
- Take ownership of your projects and have a voice in how to best complete them
- Collaborate on Github with your product manager, front-end designer, and fellow app team developers
- Engage in an agile development process (and, depending on your team, get to call your sprints “fun runs”)
- Make coffee eight different ways in our rad coffee bar
- ...or, if you’re remote, drink coffee in a hip coworking space that we help pay for
- Do work you’re proud of alongside a team of smart, thoughtful, like-minded developers
- If remote, must be willing to travel to the office four times each year to connect in person with the rest of the team.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage
- Company contribution to a 401(k)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Co-working stipend
- Charitable giving match
- Paid parental leave
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Paid Fridays off in the summer
- Continual education allowance for books, videos, or conferences
- Free weeks every several months to work on a project of your choosing
Apply for this position
Apply at https://pco.workable.com/jobs/623178. Make sure you upload a cover letter, resume and a link to some code samples. We will not consider applications that do not have any code samples attached. Applications will be accepted through Sunday March 4.