Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
We’re in business to make dry herb users happier and healthier by making dry herb smoke free through dry herb vaporization. Most people know us as the owner/operator of the largest online retailer of dry herb vaporizers in the world
but we see ourselves as more than an e-commerce company. Using the knowledge we’ve gained as a retailer, we created the top rated dry herb vaporizer under $100, the POTV ONE.
In addition to transforming the way we consume dry herb, we seek to inspire change in business' role in society by demonstrating that you can do well by doing good and inspiring others to do the same.
About the job
POTV is seeking a high performance, purpose driven Head of Marketing to lead our eCommerce marketing efforts with the objective of creating lifetime relationships with the dry herb community while driving growth and marketing KPIs. We are already the market leader. If you join us, your goal will be to continue strengthening our leadership position while expanding into new areas of growth. This position is part of POTV’s core leadership team and reports directly to the CEO.
You'll be responsible for
- Owning full funnel marketing performance.
- Ensuring that the people, process and technology achieve growth targets and drive output based on best practices, benchmarks, analytics, and KPI’s.
- Analyzing, strategizing and executing performance across all channels and identifying new opportunities for initiatives and optimization.
- Establishing and developing an effective customer-centric marketing, and digital strategy, with clear and consistent direction.
- Developing loyal lifelong customers and increasing LTV.
- Maintains brand identity across all communications.
- Ensuring effective value positioning
- Segmentation, targeting, quantification of market value and journey mapping.
- Ensuring marketing’s continuous research capability, using qualitative research, quantitative data analysis and experimentation to explore new customer acquisition & retention channels while maintaining conversion and retention metrics.
- Generating, testing and analyzing inbound marketing growth initiatives based on data, benchmarks, analytics, and KPI’s.
- Driving converting traffic from SEO channels.
- Leveraging newsletter and Klaviyo flows to increase e-mail channel revenue.
- Developing content strategy including the creation and managing of a monthly content calendar.
- Operationalizing, measuring and managing new business activities within the marketing department.
- Planning and communicating POTV's marketing message across departments and ensure that communications are consistent and on-brand externally.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years experience in a strategic leadership role, managing a high performing team in a B2C e-commerce environment.
- Proven background in deploying and executing on a growth roadmap heavily utilizing inbound marketing (organic, non-paid channels and e-mail).
- You start by asking why?
- Good understanding of customer and market research techniques, capable of applying the right approach to gather relevant data.
- Strong analytics skills: creative analysis to direct strategic growth.
- Prior knowledge and experience building and managing in-house team and external resources.
- You are objective and prioritize based on potential impact
- You are curious and want to know how things work. You detail your hypothesis and measure the results.
- Ability to understand and grow a marketing tech stack centered around Shopify Plus, Google Analytics, and Klaviyo.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate ideas.
- US/Canada e-commerce work experience.
- Native English language proficiency level.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Head of Marketing? Then we'd love to hear about you! Also, feel free to check out career page
for insights concerning our company culture and values.