Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Place Inc, a nation wide real estate company, is looking for a platform database administrator (Postgres) to join our team.
We're a company that uses the latest technologies to help real estate professionals offer value to their customers that's above and beyond the rest!
Some recent info about our latest funding: https://techcrunch.com/2021/11/17/place-a-profitable-real-estate-tech-startup-raises-100m-as-goldman-sachs-leads-its-first-round-of-funding/The Culture:
Some key points about the culture of our team here:🤖
We value automation. That means we don't use hard deadlines. We take the extra time to do things right. 📅
We're not big on meetings. That means we have great communication and patient self-driven attitudes.
🤓 We have a passion for open source. That means we're curious self-learners who dive deep into code repos.❤️
We care about everything we do. That means we like to take ownership and have attention to detail.
🏂🏻 We value a daily work + life balance.
We've built a pretty special work environment for the engineering team that's rare to find at other companies. If this culture and these values resonate with you, please apply!
We're a remote first company, but you get bonus points if you live in Colorado.
• Managing our Postgres RDS databases
• Running our database migrations
• Improving our database monitoring and alerting
• Automating our weekly database tasks
• Exploring CockroachDB for our future services
• Generating seed / dummy data for our review services databases
• Strong experience with Postgres databases
• Strong shell scripting skills
• Linux administration
• Kubernetes basics is a plus
• Certified Kubernetes Administrator
• AWS Certified Solutions ArchitectBenefits:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Voluntary life insurance
• Paid maternity/paternity leave
• Unlimited PTO
• Sick leave as needed
• 401(k) planMore About The Companyhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/placeinc/The Process
We have very little bureaucracy here and we value people's time. That means our application process is quick and to the point:
• Resume review
• 15 min. phone call with the Directory of Platform
• Short take home tech interview. No time limit.
• 15 min. interview review
• Meet the CTO
Salary Range: $100k to $150k