Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Place Inc, a nation wide real estate company, is looking for a devops engineer with a focus on our testing
Some recent info about our latest funding: https://techcrunch.com/2021/11/17/place-a-profitable-real-estate-tech-startup-raises-100m-as-goldman-sachs-leads-its-first-round-of-funding/The Culture:
Some key points about the culture of our team here:🤖
We value automation. That means we take the extra time to do things right. We don't use hard deadlines.📅
We're not big on meetings. That means we have great communication and patient self-driven attitudes.
🤓 We have a passion for open source. That means we're curious self-learners who dive deep into code repos.
🧐 We care about everything we do. That means we like to take ownership and have attention to detail.
🏂🏻 We value a daily work + life balance.
We've built a pretty special work environment for the engineering team that's rare to find at other companies. If this culture and these values resonate with you, please apply!
We're a remote first company, but you get bonus points if you live in Colorado.
You'll be joining our devops/platform team. We share a lot of responsibilities, but this position will have a focus on our testing pipelines.
We can train you on other DevOps work, but require that you have some experience with the test responsibilities you'll be taking the intiative on.
• Setting up and configuring the test jobs that run in our CI system
• Developing ways to view performance and security test metrics over time
• Managing our integrations testing environment
• Improving the efficiency of our tests
• Helping the developers with any test questions or needs that may arise
We run self-hosted Gitlab with runners and other dependencies on Kubernetes. That being said, at least some basic experience with Kubernetes is needed.
• Experience with CI systems (Gitlab preferred)
• Experience with testing tools
• Strong shell scripting skills
• Experience writing Dockerfiles
• Linux administration
• Certified Kubernetes Administrator
• AWS Certified Solutions ArchitectBenefits:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Voluntary life insurance
• Paid maternity/paternity leave
• Unlimited PTO
• Sick leave as needed
• 401(k) planMore About The Companyhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/placeinc/The Process
We have very little bureaucracy here and we value people's time. That means our application process is quick and to the point:
• Resume review
• 30 min. intro phone review with the Directory of DevOps
• 30-60 min. "tech" interview (no coding, just some questions with short answers)
• Meet the CTO