Remote Customer Service Representative
Headquarters: Middleburg, Virginia
Must be located: U.S.A.
Visit company website
View all Pink Callers jobs
Work from home FULL TIME for a woman owned company supporting FIELD SERVICE BUSINESS OWNERS! Help build small businesses in our country!
We are looking for a fun and capable Customer Service Representative to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks remotely for our clients, their employees and customers.. Duties of the CSR include providing support, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general customer database, scheduling, dispatch and administrative activities.
What does a Remote CSR do?
CSR responsibilities include taking incoming calls, texts and emails to the business. Scheduling appointments, preparing reports and maintaining accurate client records. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using online scheduling software, Trello and SLACK. Ultimately, a successful CSR should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of their client’s office remotely.
Answer all incoming business phone calls, texts and emails, create and send custom quotes
Organize and schedule proposal appointments
Write and respond to email, correspondence between clients and their customers
Organize and schedule work orders with appropriate crews
Develop and maintain client’s online database
Provide general support and manage expectations of customers
Act as the point of contact for internal clients and external customers
- Ability to work 8am-5pm in any US timezone.
- Upbeat energetic voice, tone and demeanor.
- High speed internet to your home/office-verified by a speed test
- Close access from your office/workspace to your incoming internet’s router
- Proven experience as a customer service rep, an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Access to desktop/laptop computer with internet access and external mouse
- Working knowledge of online software tools like Trello and SLACK
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; any experience in DISPATCH, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PHONE SUPPORT, REMOTE WORKER, FIELD SERVICE OR HOME SERVICE BUSINESS, CALL CENTER or ADMINISTRATION a PLUS!
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.