Senior UI Designer
Headquarters: United States
View all Piggy, LLC. jobs →
Senior UI Designer Job Description:
Piggy known for it’s 5 star rated chrome browser extension is looking for the highest caliber digital graphic designer to join its advertising team. The chosen candidates should have a background in direct response landing page creation and a keen eye for creativity and content flow.
What We Are Looking For
- Proven design experience
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality with an eye on conversion
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio in landing pages, email templates and banner ads
- Ability to develop animations, video shorts and html5 ads
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Sketch, etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take a design “brief” to record requirements and business team needs
- Schedule project implementation and define constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas before complete implementation
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team made up of media buyers & developers
- Solid background in landing page and banner design.
- Animation, HTML5 Experience
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
Include in Cover Letter
Include a link to your portfolio (Dribble, Behance, etc). If you do not have an online portfolio, please include samples with your application of any banner ads, landing pages, animations you have created.