Pictureworks Group Pty. Ltd. is a global software and system solutions business for the print, photo and manufacturing industries. We build the solution set and information architecture that underpins the creation and manufacture of millions of products a year. Our flagship application can be found at zensmart.ai
We are currently seeking a PHP Developer to join our team on a contract basis and start work immediately on some really exciting and challenging projects.
We’re Looking For Someone With
- 2+ years experience coding PHP using Laravel and Eloquent
- Additional experience with React also greatly respected
- The ability to learn additional programming languages
- Confidence and excitement to work with new and cutting edge libraries across front and back end disciplines
- The ability to communicate via English clearly, politely and professionally in person, on the phone and over email with people of different cultures and backgrounds
- A strong work ethic and attitude with a willingness to "do what's required" on a project
...and most of all, someone fun, friendly, motivated, ambitious, confident, excited and ready to hit the ground running!
General Tasks Include
- Porting a legacy PHP application to Laravel
- Adding new features to Laravel project
- Managing additional legacy PHP applications
- Database Manipulation and Administration
- Feature development
- Bug fixing
- Prototyping solutions to aid quotations
- Competitive salary, tailored to your experience
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Work from home to hours that suit you (just turn up for meetings!)
- Playing with bleeding edge technologies and learning new skills
- Working with a small, highly capable and motivated team, serving millions of end customers
Working here is awesome – way better than working for an agency or a big faceless enterprise – and we just know you’re going to love it too. The variety of work you’ll get, coupled with the freedom you’ll be given to think outside the box is unparalleled. Apply today and start making things, not just websites.