Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, PST (UTC -8)
Would you like to join a dynamic start-up with a vibrant, dedicated, and supportive team? Pearl is looking for a Product Managerto work remotely from anywhere in the US. (We have been fully remote since our founding.)
We are helping homeowners build high-performing homes and are seeking a Product Manager to lead our B2C product, Green Door. Green Door is an application for homeowners to understand, manage, maintain and improve their home. You’ll manage the roadmap and create features to create a world class experience which continues to bring homeowners back to the Pearl ecosystem.
Pearl is a national start-up that certifies high-performing homes: homes with efficient heating and cooling, solar, smart home devices, resilient features and much more. Pearl’s certification drives demand for these improvements by capturing their value for resale and appraisal.
Our mission is to make our global community a better place by giving homeowners the tools to improve their homes’ health, comfort, efficiency, resilience — and value. We are passionate about improving the performance of residential buildings as a way to improve people’s lives and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Own and manage the product/feature lifecycle which includes research, design, specifications, development, test, launch and follow up on success metrics
- Conduct detailed analysis and research with limited guidance
- Gather, collate, prioritize and communicate requirements from user research, business, engineering, and executive staff
- Write clear, detailed, and thorough user stories
- Manage sprint planning and backlog grooming
- Communication and stakeholder management; clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the product development process and manage expectations
- Partner with executive-level stakeholders and the development team to define, deliver, and manage the product roadmap.
- Conduct data analysis and visualization to convey insights and results
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant field (Product Management, Product Ownership, Business Analysis or Software Development)
- You have experience working in a fast paced, iterative environment where multi-tasking and time-management skills are critical
- You have a demonstrated track record of execution and entrepreneurial thinking
- You can quickly understand complex concepts and transpose them into actionable recommendations and features
- You are analytical, creative and open-minded
- You love talking with customers and conducting user research
- You have a demonstrated ability to manage a diverse group of stakeholders
- You thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a start-up environment with competing priorities
- You are a self-starter with a bias toward action and a proven track record of results.
Why work at Pearl?
- We offer great growth opportunities in a dynamic, growing startup
- We are a mission-driven company, and we love what we do
- Pearl’s company culture is centered around our core values, the first of which is equality between people. We value diversity, celebrate our differences, and learn from one another. Pearl is an equal opportunity employer, and candidates from all backgrounds and life experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Our company culture is supportive, team-based, and fun
- We are 100% remote - work where you feel comfortable
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary will depend on candidate experience, in the range of $85-105k, plus stock options
- Standard medical, vision and dental coverage provided for employees and their families, with optional upgrade coverage, where the employee covers only the difference in cost
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts, life insurance, cell phone service (employee lines are covered on our company plan, and a discounted rate is available for family members), and a 401(k)
- 15 days of paid time off during the calendar year, plus holidays, sick days and paid parental leave