Have you ever had to deal with travel insurance while staying in a foreign country? It's quite likely you had to have a lengthy call with your insurer, pay for the medical treatment out of pocket and then claim money back from the insurer once safely back home. What if you communicated with your insurer via mobile application and the insurer promptly sent you money to be used immediately to cover your expenses? How cool would be that?
Has your employer ever sent you on a business trip and asked you to pay for all your expenses with your personal debit card? Only to get reimbursed afterwards? What if your employer actually provided you with a payment card that could be used to pay for all authorised business expenses directly?
There are plenty of other scenarios that could be implemented with our B2B payment solution. Apart from that, we provide our clients with back-office applications, mobile app and other products.
We believe our B2B payment solution has great potential but we cannot make our dreams come true without great developers. Will it be you? :)
Our tech stack
- Latest versions of Angular for frontend apps, and Flutter for hybrid mobile apps.
- Test-driven and behaviour-driven (Gherkin syntax) development patterns.
- Continuous integration and delivery using CircleCI.
- Docker both for development and production (Amazon ECS).
- Our preferred project management method is Kanban (Trello).
- Our preferred communication tool is Slack.
Let's talk about you:)
- You can write Typescript with your eyes closed (well, almost)
- Knowledge of Angular will be to your advantage
- Your familiarity with CircleCI or other CI tools enables you to debug and fix pipelines.
- You are able to work in an unstructured start-up environment. You escalate problems whenever you are stuck and also voice your opinions when needed, ultimately enabling us to innovate faster.
- Your proactive and transparent approach will save us from any major hiccups since you solve problems before they ever reach the client.
- A little bit of English knowledge would be nice. Communication using hands or legs is also possible. We'd prefer speaking though :)
We don't expect you to be perfect! What we value most is your willingness to learn!
- The remote-first company... forever.
- Flexible hours - You can schedule your hours flexibly during the week. All we ask is that you are available to your colleagues at reasonable hours.
- Your opinion is truly valued.
- Quality over quantity - the quality of our tech products is crucial to our success.
- Horizontal structure - everyone, whether a developer or the CEO, is invited to help mould the product & strategy.
- Be honest and open-minded - we believe people work best when they feel safe and free to talk up
- International environment - HQs are located in the United Kingdom, our clients/prospects are from all over the world (South East Asia, North America, Europe), our team is international too.
Our interview process
- Online chat - to get to know each other and have a friendly discussion about your work experience and your technical expertise.
- Pair-programming exercise with one of our devs. We are not advocates of whiteboard exercises, so we will implement something closely resembling our day to day tasks.
- Yesterday:) or
- Tomorrow or
- ASAP :)