Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
The role of the Advanced Customer Support Services Engineer is to help the support team resole the more technically challenging queries whilst also enabling the more junior members to achieve these outcomes themselves.
We have an amazing Global Customer Support team ensuring that our enterprise customers around the globe receive world-class service of the highest level, and now we need you!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, disciplined and dedicated individual who has a passion for working in the world of technology and mobile payments.
- Provide technical and business-related knowledge to the L1 team to help resolve customer queries, this includes knowledge management (documentation)
- Detect possible service interruptions to our partners and anticipate potential problems
- Incident Management and Root cause analysis (mature problem, configuration, change mgmt., process)
- Analyze service performance trends
- Escalate to appropriate group a detailed issue tracking (ticket), status update to logger (requester)
- Process automation capabilities & detect possible procedural improvements
- Resolve customer queries that have been forwarded by the Level 1 team
- Take ownership by coordinating the feedback to the customer where analysis is required from other implementation and development departments
- Perform customer service monitoring value analysis
- Carry out specific research for technical queries both internal and external
- Coordinate minor configuration changes that must be performed by customers
- Monitoring of specific transactional flows
- Participate in monitoring of internal operational processes
- Creation of system generated alarms to anticipate potential partner service interruptions
The role is diverse especially as you'll be working with global clients and partners across multiple continents. In order to achieve this, you'll first need to become familiar with transaction processing concepts. Agents receive and give training to colleagues across departments on a regular basis, thus you will be receiving extensive support.
What it takes to succeed:
This role will bring a strong level of ownership for your personal success in reaching your targets on a daily basis. You will go the extra mile to find creative solutions to accommodate customer requests and queries. As part of your role in this team, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot, negotiate and provide information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
You will enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment where you are ready to step outside your comfort zone from time to time. We believe there is no failure, there are only opportunities to embrace and learn from new experiences as we move forward. This role will bring a high level of accountability and you will thrive under pressure.
You will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all of our users who are seeking your help or advice. Your communications skills are critical for strengthening the relationships with our users. You will have contact with users through inbound & Outbound calls, Chat and Email channels.
You will wear multiple hats on any given day, and you will know when to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty and know when to pull back and educate and enable the L1 support team to do the job just as you would do.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent working experience
- 5 plus years of Application/Product support experience
- Passion to engage in solving customer issues and helping them succeed
- A developed approach to troubleshooting customer and technical issues
- Demonstrated success in creative problem solving, finding viable alternative solutions to keep the customer’s issues resolved
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily tasks based on business impact, maintaining focus on service level agreements
- Team player skills to collaborate inside and outside the organization to achieve team and product success
- You have a Player/Coach mindset
- Open-mindedness, willingness to learn, and ability to fail fast to keep progress moving forward
- Experience with Postman or relevant tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – to ensure customer issues and resolutions are understood, translated and documented accurately
- Working knowledge of Linux Commands, SQL scripts
- Knowledge on DevOps automation tools is a plus i.e. Jenkins, ELK, DataDog, Terraform etc.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.