Elixir or Erlang Developer for Paybear
Must be located: Remote
Visit company website
View all Paybear jobs
Paybear is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform working towards the creation of a global toolkit for crypto-based financial products.
With the initial version of our payment gateway already up and running, we’re now focused on incorporatingnew products into our growing ecosystem.
However, our work is not yet complete! We’re in need of an Elixir or Erlang Developer to apply their impressive skills towards the creation of even more amazing products at PayBear.
- Write reusable, testable and sustainable code for Paybear products and services.
- Collaborate with and support both the DevOps and Frontend teams.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Elixir and/or Erlang and OTP, or 5+ years of production experience in languages and platforms such as Scala, Clojure, Python, Java and C#.
- Ability to write clean, documented, production-ready code. Sloppy coders need not apply!
- Self-motivated and comfortable as part of a fully remote team.
- Thorough knowledge of Git and Docker.
- Proven experience with MongoDB.
- Familiarity with cloud services such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- At home in the bowels of blockchain: you understand blockchain tech on an instinctual level and have experience working with it.
- Experience with Plug, Ecto, OTP.
- Experience with Node.js.
- You’ve previously worked as part of a remote team.
- 40 hours/week.
- Open to contract work.
- From 30 USD / hour.
- Time tracking through Hubstaff.com.
Feeling up to the challenge? Send your CV and code sample with [Elixir or Erlang] in the subject to Alex at email@example.com, and let’s get started!
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.