Business Development Representative
Parties That Cook
Headquarters: San Francisco
Must be located: U.S.A.
Visit company website
View all Parties That Cook jobs
We are looking for a dynamic, sales-driven self-starter to join our team to sell high-value corporate team building events.
What You’ll Do:
- Sell our hands-on corporate team building events through cold calling and social media selling. Superior telemarketing and social selling experience required!
- Educate potential customers on Parties That Cook services, benefits and pricing.
- Work with large and small businesses including Fortune 500 companies (e.g. Google, Facebook, Genentech, Salesforce, etc) throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Meet or exceed individual sales quota goals as well as company financial goals.
- Build and manage sales pipeline from initial inquiry to event close in Salesforce.com - create proposals, email presentations, and follow up with decision makers. Document all activity in Salesforce.com.
- *Edits or additions to the responsibilities for this role may be added at the discretion of Parties That Cook. Written notice will be provided.
- 2+ years outbound sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Cold calling and prospecting experience by phone with a short (1-3 calls) sales cycle.
- Must be comfortable with developing leads.
- Ability to close business effectively in a remote working environment.
- Computer skills: High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), Google apps, and experience with CRM software (Salesforce highly preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in food and entertaining desired.
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, twist,stoop, push, pull, carry and lift as needed.
Compensation: A competitive combination of base and commission, plus medical, dental, vision and more. Monthly quotas outlined in advance. Two weeks paid vacation annually.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.