As a Senior Product Designer at Parabol, you’ll bring new experiences to life that shape the daily work experience of an exponentially growing user base, while designing and building alongside an inspiringly talented and kind team.
- 5+ years creating interfaces for SaaS applications or games
- ❤️ for thinking about productivity and ways people work together
- Experienced in solving ambiguous problems strategically and systematically: framing a challenge, the research, and implementation
- One who prefers shipping quickly and learning, rather than designing for “big reveals”
- An empathetic and generous communicator that lives by, “don’t hate, iterate”
- Full-time employment
- Creating design artifacts that guide product development: sketches, static concepts, clickable prototypes
- Communicating in various forms: crafting UX design processes, writing proposals and implementation specifications, presenting concepts via video, etc.
- Providing feedback and direction on design
- Validating designs with users
- Competitive salary and early-stage equity in a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Make open-source contributions your day job; have your work be an example to others
- Steer the roadmap of a popular product from its earliest days
- Quarterly global travel to all-expenses-paid, all-company retreats
- For US employees, healthcare & benefits that are aligned with top industry standards
Even if you don't feel that you meet all the criteria we encourage you to apply.
During our hiring process, we take into account your growth potential, not just your prior achievements.