We are looking for a frontend web developer who can rapidly develop, launch and maintain multiple React web apps for our client businesses. The apps we develop usually have a data visualization component to it, so experience with frameworks such as D3.js is a plus. You will work directly under the CTO of the company in a small team of developers, and will be involved in multiple projects.
- Take design prototypes and wireframes done by our UX designer and turn it into a working web app.
- Ensure that the app is secure. We work with sensitive data for our clients.
- Work with our data scientists so that their visualizations can be recreated in the app.
- Work on the backend and infrastructure as necessary (with other members of the team).
- Develop and deploy the app in production (each developer is on rotation to do weekly deployments for all apps).
- Maintain the app.
- Do the above for potentially multiple apps in parallel.
- You have good taste.
- You are smart and can get things done quickly and correctly the first time.
- You can learn new technologies to get the job done as necessary.
- You are responsible.
- You are good with data and data manipulations and visualizations.
- Experience working remote.
- Nice to have but not necessary: Japanese
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by
- Paid vacation and sick leave policy
- Personal development up to $2000 per year - Personal development books, courses and conferences
- Company provided MacBook Pro
- Fully remote
If you feel you are a good candidate for the job, please send us your resume, where you are located, portfolio (GitHub repositories), and a short memo on how you fulfill the desired qualities. Email us at careers at paloaltoinsight dot com