We are looking for our first QA tester. You will be responsible for designing and implementing a robust software QA process with the CTO of the company. We have multiple client facing projects, most of which are web applications.
This is a 100% remote job, however we require at least 6 hours of overlap with US Pacific Timezone.
- Prior experience testing web applications
- Can communicate and test in Japanese (main user base is Japanese)
- Create and execute test plans for all of our projects (about 5 projects)
- Interact with UX designers and project managers to create a test plan
- Test the usability, performance and reliability of the app
- File bug reports and follow up with engineers on progress
- Perform testing on various software, websites and web applications
- Identifying, recording, replicating, and communicating defects to project teams
- Sign-off on products being ready for deployment
- Develop evolving testing strategies, documentation and practices
- Company sponsored 401k
- Apple MacBook
- Up to $2000 per year of self development expense reimbursement
- Paid time off and sick leave