Job Description - Account Coordinator
Orrbitt Creative Group is a remote team based on the east coast. We specialize in building websites, brand identities, and corporate presentations for biotech/biopharma and the life sciences industries. The area of scientific focus for many of our clients is therapeutics, genetics, diagnostic platforms, vaccine discovery and oncology. Most of our clients are in Boston and San Francisco. All of our clients value quality over quantity. Executives of publicly-traded companies, venture capitalists, and public relations firms regularly see and interact with our work.
The Orrbitt account executive is an organized, task-driven support and team player. Success depends on the accurate and insightful interpretation of clients' wishes and goals, and transmitting that information to the appropriate staff within the agency.
Some of the daily responsibilities:
- Assist Account Executives and other staff with daily tasks and project setup
- Client communication
- Passing projects from client to team and back to client
- Project reviews - this is extremely important. We are looking for someone with a strong attention to detail who can review the project against the client request
- Oversee and maintain projects in project management software (Asana and Slack)
- Education: A four-year college degree
- 1+ years of project management required. Experience at a design or mark-com agency working directly with clients and executives and managing projects a plus. Knowledge of graphic design including PPT, brand identity design, web design and development. You don’t have to know how to execute the deliverable but should be very familiar with the process, edge cases, requirements, etc.
Certain qualities and skills that will help you succeed as an Account Coordinator:
- Communication skills: You'll need the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Organizational skills: You'll be charged with overseeing several projects, and different aspects of projects, so a knack for organization is vital.
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people are important.
- Professional appearance and persona: In many respects, you represent Orrbitt.
- Nerves of steel: You must be able to handle pressure well.
- A background in or love for science is a bonus!
Salary $50 - 55k