We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer
You’ll be part of a cross-functional product team, working in close collaboration with Product Managers and Designers to ship new features and improve the current product.
What you will be doing:
- Developing new features with other engineers and product team members
- Improving existing functionality
- Writing Automated Tests
- Researching new promising technologies
- Participating in collaborative feature discovery
- Participating in system monitoring
What we would like to see from you:
- At least 5 years in coding and at least 3+ years of experience in modern technologies:
- 2+ years Node.js
- NoSQL (Mongo) or relational database experience
- 1+ years working with Spa technologies (Vue.js / React)
- You are obsessed with details and unforgiving of substandard work.
- You have experience working in a team as part of the product organization
- You are fluent in English
Our team is full of friendly, dedicated, and passionate people. We’re looking for someone with a similar attitude.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment working on a Saas product
- Experience with e-commerce
What you can expect from us:
- modern technologies
- being part of a success story as we are in the most exciting stage of a startup
- transparency, flexibility, and trust
- possibility to have an impact on both the product and the business
- team gatherings and retreats to build our unique culture
- We are building an international team, so you’ll need to write and speak English fluently. Although the team is mostly Hungarian, Hungarian language knowledge is not required.
- You are fine with working from home or you have experience in working with remote teams. Although, we are happy to see you in our Budapest or Debrecen offices!
- Time zone: +-3 hour difference from CET.
- The invoicing capability will be required if you are not a Hungarian citizen. Via Upwork or as an entrepreneur/company could be also eligible.