Remote React Native Front-end Software Developer
Headquarters: Belgium (Ghent)
Must be located: Europe
Visit company website
View all Optimile NV jobs
Interested in mobility? Looking for a job in which your technical skills come into play? Read on! Optimile is looking for a front-end software developer with expertise in React Native.
What we do?
Optimile is a software company offering Mobility-as-a-Service. Mobility-as-a-Service has become the new way of transportation. Our aim is to build bridges between different mobility operators and end-users, so that everyone can enjoy the ultimate freedom of planning, booking and paying different transportation modes through one single gateway.
This is our response to the shift away from personally owned means of transportation towards mobility solutions that are consumed as a service. Therefore we develop our own white-label mobility platforms and establish partnerships with all kinds of mobility operators. Not only do we develop software for external parties, but we also have our own brand ‘Mobiflow’, which is offering MaaS in Belgium.
What will your days look like?
- You will work (remotely) on our new, ecologically responsible form of networked mobility.
- You will mainly help with the development and expansion of our app (React Native).
- You will participate in extending the visual front-end for the mobility platform.
- Living in Europe is a must
- Speaking fluently English is not a problem for you
- You have a Master’s degree
- Working in a team doesn’t scare you away
- You are passionate about developing and expanding front-end systems
Experience and capabilities
- You are blessed with a first successful professional experience
- You have, preferably, experience with TypeScript
- You know a thing or two about Django and Python? Great!
- Full-time permanent role, based remotely
- Competitive salary
- Fast growing international company
- A great, supportive team to work with
- The possibility to develop an innovative product in a new market within an international context
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.