Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
, CVT (UTC -1)
, WAT (UTC +1)
, SAST (UTC +2)
, EAT (UTC +3)
Are you a reliable, responsible, and detail-oriented individual with experience in assisting executives? OnTheGoSystems is looking for a dedicated and skilled Executive Assistant to join our remote team.
Who We Are
OnTheGoSystems builds state-of-the-art software that powers millions of websites globally. We’ve been fully remote since our launch in 2008 and employ over 100 highly talented individuals worldwide. We’re proud to serve over 200,000 clients. Our focus on innovation and our passion for what we do have helped us maintain our profitability and growth over the years.
What You’ll Do
As our Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for participating in online meetings, taking notes, and ensuring that everything discussed is tracked and followed up on. You will also coordinate business and travel arrangements and meetings for the CEO and handle personal errands.
Who’s the ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone who is polite, direct, honest, reliable, punctual, and responsible. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to manage their time effectively, and be able to work well under pressure. Loyalty is also essential, as this is a high-trust position that requires the utmost discretion.
What are the requirements:
- 5 years of experience in a similar role (Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant).
- Experience in scheduling and taking minutes of meetings for managers.
- Advanced skills in Google Suite and in YouTrack (or similar issue tracking/PM systems such as Monday.com/Jira).
- Experience within the software industry.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with internal and external clients.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail, proactive.
- Ability to deal with pressure.
- Applicants must be based in or close to CET (Europe, Middle East, South Africa).
What We Offer:
- 100% remote position.
- Full-time employment with annual/sick/public holiday leave.
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals.
- An annual budget for health & well-being.
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance.
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe.
Why work with us:
You will be working with a team of smart and enthusiastic people. We love getting things done and we’re proud of our work. We keep a healthy work-life balance and enjoy our remote work environment to make life fun. We come from all around the world, from different cultures, speak dozens of languages, and make beautiful products. We invite you to become part of a special team!