What we do
Since 2011, we’ve been developing and selling WPML plugin for WordPress. Today, over 200,000 clients use our software to build more than 1.5 million commercial sites.
What we’re looking for in a Customer Retention Specialist
Your job will be to make sure that as many clients as possible renew their accounts from year to year. You will work together with our development, support, marketing and management to learn everything you can about what makes clients happy or unhappy. Then, you’ll bring initiatives that make clients happier and renew more.
Part of your work will be analytical and some will require people skills.
Our ideal candidate should have vast experience in the area of customer retention. We all work remotely, so you’ll need to have a lot of discipline and drive to succeed.
We need our Retention Specialist to be based in Europe or a similar time zone.
If this sounds like the kind of future work you want to have, we want to meet you, find out more below.
- Communicate with unsure clients and get them to stay with us
- Analyze large amounts of data from DB tables using Python scripts that you will write
- Interview specific customers, happy and unhappy
- Decide on what info is relevant for us and needed
- Develop retention strategies
- Drive initiatives related to product development, support, and our own systems. These initiatives should be aimed at improving customer retention.
- Follow up on the initiatives and check their effectiveness.
- +3 years of experience in a customer retention role.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to present data in a manner that facilitates decision making
- Ability to use Python to help you analyze complex data
- Advanced organizational communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be resourceful and results-oriented
- Adaptable and flexible to change processes as per needs
- Having a background in WordPress (not a must-have but a big plus!)
You will be part of a wonderful multi-cultural team of people spread all over the World. You will be part of a team of creative and like-minded individuals
Here you will have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas.
Perks and benefits:
- Full-time steady position
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and Amazon account
- Paid holidays
If you are interested, please apply. We want to meet you.