Remote back-end engineer in a rapidly growing startup
Headquarters: Madrid, Spain
Visit company website
View all Noddus jobs
Thousands of people watch content through our technology every day. We are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for telling great stories through the lens of big brands. We have tons of interesting technical challenges, including architecting and deploying infrastructure to handle our scale as well as designing and maintaining a slick and secure web application.
About the role
We are looking for a back-end engineer to join us and be the foundation of our engineering team as we continue to grow.
- You will build one of the industry's most innovative platforms used by top brands.
- You will be involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution, and shipping. Our work starts with brainstorming to discover, explore, and understand our customer’s greatest challenges. Then we code. A lot. Finally, we ship and continuously iterate.
- We are architecting a family of products that has already handled millions of requests per day.
We are looking for someone confident with the following technologies
- JVM Java or other JVM languages
- Cloud Services (i.e. Amazon Web Services)
- Databases and data processing using Postgres, Kinesis/Kafka
- Working with data formats JSON, Protobufs, Parquet.
It would be great if you also had experience with:
- Sharp, motivated co-workers.
- Very flexible work schedule.
- You'll join a small, early-stage team, working on multiple critical functional areas.
- A flat structure that’s always open to hearing opinions and receiving feedback; we understand that we can constantly improve so we greatly value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that are willing to put great ideas forward
Up for a challenge?
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.