Nivoda is the B2B marketplace for diamonds. We have built and launched the MVP of the platform and are now rapidly expanding. We are a distributed team based in London, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, and Mumbai, looking to expand our product team with an experienced UI/UX designer for our mobile apps.
What you will be doing:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating a distinctive UI language based on the visual identity guidelines of the company.
- Creating design systems for mobile and web products, along with visual design systems in the form of illustrated/photography-based graphics.
- Testing, evaluating, and validating designs and flows using various testing tools.
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders to ensure all UX and product needs are covered.
Who you are:
- You must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the industry as a User Experience Designer.
- You must have hands-on experience with user research and UX best practices.
- Good understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design, and other mobile platform designs.
- You must have expertise in creating seamless wireframes and pixel-perfect visual designs.
- You must have hands-on experience & an in-depth understanding of tools like Figma.
- You must have a user-centric approach to design and working. Familiarity with concepts like Lean UX will be great.
- You should have worked in an agile ecosystem where iterative deliveries, multi-tasking, sprints, daily standups, etc are the norm.
- You should have collaborated actively with multi-faceted teams that include BAs, PMs, Devs, etc.
- A clear sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over-complication.
- Knowledge of HTML is an added plus.
What we offer:
Lots of responsibility and room to grow
Opportunity to join a fast-growing company at an early stage
Fast-paced and multinational working environment