Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
Hi there, here's a bit about the job
We are looking for a U.S.-based, seasoned, designer with impeccable taste, a broad set of tools, and experience working in digital design & branding. This designer will elevate our client’s digital experience through websites & applications, brands and visual identities, as well as creative collateral, and more.
Working directly with the Creative Director and Strategy Director of our fast-paced and small-but-mighty boutique team, you'll be designing primarily for digital channels with a salt and peppering of real-world assets. In addition to working with a wide range of our amazing clients, from small startups to Fortune 100 companies, you'll also be a key contributor in helping to ensure our internal communications are engaging and memorable.
Is Niftic a perfect fit for you?
With aggressive growth goals and a small dedicated team
, we need a designer that can not only keep up, but drive new ideas while upholding our design ethos and design standards.
What you’re bringing to the party
- A passion to tell incredible stories through visual design.
- A desire to seek creative and innovative ways to deliver brand experiences from concept to design that are meaningful, authentic and relevant.
- The ability to translate strategy-led creative briefs into effective deliverables that meet our clients goals.
- Your problem-solving hat to find creative ways to solve UX/UI problems.
- A deep understanding of UX principles across various form factors.
- The flexibility to work as part of a team one day, independently the next. You adapt to new ideas, processes and business problems with ease and enthusiasm.
- Proven commitment to hard work and collaboration even when under the pressure of tight deadlines or multiple assignments.
- Professional attitude and an openness to feedback that commands the respect of supervisors, clients and colleagues.
- Exceptional presentation and writing skills
- Killer portfolio that demonstrates your ability to come up with innovative, visual solutions across a range of design challenges
- Proficiency with the appropriate tools of your trade. (Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, et al)
- 3+ years of experience in freelance or agency environment
- Current U.S. work visa
We'll also throw in
Niftic offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Healthcare for you and your partner
- Annual Company Retreat
- Remote / Onsite Office Flexibility
- Friendly office dogs and cats 🐶
- Flexible PTO & Sick Leave
- Bonus eligibility
- Wellness stipend
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Full-time position (54k-78k)