Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
As a Sales Representative, you’ll be handling inbound and outbound calls on behalf of a leading insurance agency. You’ll be talking with prospective customers, qualifying leads, and transferring qualified leads to licensed insurance agents who can connect them with the products that best meet their needs.
This is a sales opportunity you can feel proud to be part of because what you’re offering helps people get the care they need, saves them money, and offers peace of mind!
This remote, flexible opportunity pays independent contractors $10/hour, plus $1 for each correct transfer made. Most agents earn between $10-14 per hour.
It’s remote and flexible.
You’ll be talking with prospective customers and making money from the comfort of your own home.
Plus, you’ll enjoy flexible scheduling, where you use a self-scheduling platform to select when you work and when you don’t. You’ll have the freedom to schedule around your own needs, the needs of your family, and the important events in your life.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST, Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 pm CST, and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM CST. You’ll have the freedom to set your own schedule within those hours of operation.
*This is a short-term contract that is planned to run through December 7th, making it an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking to earn extra cash for the holiday season! Depending on business needs, there may be opportunity to continue the contract beyond December 7th.
- Interact with prospective customers via short inbound and outbound calls (typically two minutes or less per call)
- Follow a script
- Qualify leads
- Educate prospective customers on the benefits of the company’s products, including cost savings, convenience, and peace of mind
- Utilize your listening, problem-solving, and persuasive speaking skills to overcome objections
- Transfer qualified leads to licensed insurance agents
Successful Sales Representatives have the following characteristics:
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Comfortable initiating conversation with strangers
- Excellent communication skills
- Great listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate persuasively to overcome customer objections
- Self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
To be a Sales Representative, you will need a Windows PC. Macs and Chromebooks cannot be used. You will need a computer and equipment meeting the following specifications, at a minimum:
- Internet: High-speed, hardwired internet (no Wi-Fi or satellite)
- Operating System: Windows 8 or 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1500MHZ or greater
- Memory: 4GB RAM or more
- Hard Drive: 500MB of free space
- Bandwith Speed: Minimum download speed of 30Mbps, minimum upload speed of 20Mbps
- Monitor: Dual monitors
- Sound: Sound card (standard on most computers)
- Virus Protection: Up-to-date anti-virus software
- Headset: USB noise-canceling headset
*NexRep contracts with people in 33 states. The only states we do not currently contract in are: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, IL, MA, MD, ME, MO, NJ, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA, and WI. We do not currently contract with anyone outside of the US.