Marketing Communications Specialist
NaturalForce Nutrition Inc.
Headquarters: Remote (U.S.)
View all NaturalForce Nutrition Inc. jobs →
Marketing Communication Specialist
Natural Force is looking for a passionate Marketing Communication Specialist to join our fast-paced, growing team; and to help us rapidly scale our customer conversion efforts and increase customer LTV. The Natural Force MCS leverages multiple digital touchpoints to turn customers into raving fans. The MCS is responsible for developing and implementing strategy, tracking KPIs, and reporting solutions to the VP of Marketing.
Position Status: Full-time
Location: Remote, US-based.
Salary Range: 50-60k plus benefits (health insurance, 401k, paid vacation time)
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following traits:
Willing to get “hands dirty”
Takes ownership and responsibility
Technical proficiency in the below skills will be required:
Email / CRM Software
Relevant experience includes:
Building and Managing CRM Campaigns
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Works in conjunction with Natural Force Digital Marketing Manager to collect customer contact information and segment those contacts into useful, actionable groups.
- Develops onboarding campaigns that systematically drive customers towards a "Wow!" experience.
- Develops activation campaigns based on strategic, product specific sales funnels that create brand loyalty, repeat purchases, cross-sells and upsells.
- Testing and optimizing campaigns on a continued basis.
- Leverages Natural Force content and integrates into campaigns and communication to maximize leads and segment lists.
- Directs the creation of email creative (copy, photographs, and video) in concert with graphic designers, videographers, and other team members.
Example Customer Onboarding Sequences to be Built:
Order confirmation email/text message
On-going delivery status email/text messages
New customer welcome email - Introduce CSR agents
Lead nurture/Cold lead conversion sequences.
Product best practices email - What to know prior to using product, recommended/primary product use
Example Activation Sequences to be Built:
Abandoned Cart emails
Re-order reminder email
Subscription plan reminder email
Cross-sell offer emails - Frequently purchased together items
Up-selling offer emails - Product stacks and bundles
Sales emails - Holidays, birthdays, etc.
Apply for this position
Email Natural Force VP of Marketing Tony Federico at firstname.lastname@example.org