Senior Software Engineer - LA or Remote
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
View all NationBuilder jobs →
- are always interested in learning new things.
- get excited when you have the chance to pair.
- practice test-driven development and judicious refactoring.
- enjoy being responsive to customer feedback.
- are a pragmatic problem solver, knowing how to find the middle ground between “perfect, but takes forever to code” and “fixes it now, but nobody will ever be able to understand what I did”
- work well in small teams with a clear mission.
- have the insight to know what's important and the dedication to get it done.
- While existing experience with the technologies we use is welcome, an open and disciplined approach to your work is more important to us than whether you already know Ruby, Rails or anything else in our stack. We value the willingness to learn our technologies and environment over domain-specific skills.
- Have at least 3-5 years of professional development experience.
Apply for this position
To apply, please email your resume, GitHub, or website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Software Engineer - LA” or "Senior Software Engineer - Remote." In a few sentences, tell us why you're a good fit for the job and which NationBuilder value you identify with the most and why. Our values are listed here: http://nationbuilder.com/jobs