At NationBuilder we create software for leaders. We work with political candidates and parties, nonprofit organizations, community organizers, and anyone else trying to make change in the world. Our customers come in all shapes and sizes, from small-town organizers trying to win their school board elections to the largest political parties, candidates, and NGOs in the world. To learn more about NationBuilder, read about our mission and beliefs
NationBuilder is actively seeking an Implementation Manager to join our growing Professional Services team. As a member of the professional services team, the Implementation Manager will work with customers post-sales to implement their NationBuilder enterprise solution and with existing customers to deliver value-add services. Implementation Managers project manage customer implementations from start to finish, working alongside Sales Engineers and to deliver on a statement of work for the customer’s solution. They facilitate the implementation of the data and technical components of a customer’s NationBuilder infrastructure. And they are responsible for “quarter-backing” projects, creating timelines, managing expectations, and coordinating between the customer, account management, third-party developers and designers.
Implementation Managers need strong technical knowledge and experience. They don’t need to write code from scratch but should be comfortable reading, writing and manipulating HTML/CSS and Liquid. You understand and are able to provide direction on related technologies like DNS, bulk email IPs, SSO, and SSL. Familiarity with SQL, Ruby on Rails or similar languages is strongly preferred but not essential. Deep knowledge of the technical capabilities of NationBuilder, our ecosystem technology partners, and other third-party systems our customers leverage to achieve their goals is essential. Implementation Managers work alongside their colleagues in Professional Services, with the customer, and with technical consultants to ensure workflows and custom solutions are fully implemented, and to ensure the customers’ needs are met during implementation.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in a technical role or as a technical project manager.
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers or in a similar organization is preferred.
- Familiarity with NationBuilder or similar CRM/CMS platforms
- Exceptional listeners and communicators who can bridge the divide between the sales and technical teams.
- Detail-oriented thinkers.
- Experience engaging many stakeholders and managing them to a timeline.
- Someone who takes initiative and will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Someone with interests and passions beyond work. Perhaps you're a photographer, a snowboarder, a great cook or an aspiring unicyclist?
To apply, submit your resume and tell us why you're a good fit for the job in 280 characters or less (like a tweet, but you don't have to actually tweet it)!.
NationBuilder is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusion. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.