Full-time (Remote) Designer
Location: Anywhere that allows you to work with our business hours, or at our office in Oakland, CA
About the role:
You will be joining our fast growing design team that's still small enough that you will get a chance to shape how Design is done within Mynd. A great opportunity for visionaries who want to make an impact!
At this moment we are actually looking to fill two roles.
First role is that of Senior Product designer on our Resident Services team, where you will be joined by another designer to create the user experience for our residents and applicants of the homes that we manage. This will include working on our flagship Resident App, an online Application Wizard, as well as building a brand new real-estate listing product.
The other role is for a Senior Designer on our new Growth team. This will include working on our consumer-facing marketing website as well as products that help guide casual website visitors through the full onboarding experience until they are loyal customers.
To help you accomplish great things, you'll have full support of our experienced product managers, inquisitive data analysts and UX researchers, brilliant engineers and the rest of the Design Team who always got your back!
Responsibilities: What you'll do!
- Use your artistic eye and good taste to design beautiful and usable UI components that will take our interface to the next level
- Use your analytical mind and intelligence to discover how to improve the user experience for everyone using our platform and apps
- Work in Figma to design and prototype new features, flows and entire products using our Design System (MyndBlox)
- Constantly communicate with Product Managers, Engineers and Business partners to ensure all the designs are implemented to specifications
- Participate in internal design critiques and present your work to the rest of the stakeholders
- Conduct usability testing and user research with our Mynders, investors, residents, applicants and vendors
Qualifications: What'll get your foot in the door!
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design
- Mastery in Figma preferred, but if you’re an expert in Sketch or Adobe XD, that works as well
- Experience working on complex SaaS products
- Always a plus if you’re good in icon design and illustration
- We are using Jira and Notion to manage our products, so if you’ve worked with those platforms before, it'll be easier
- We’d love to review a detailed portfolio of your work, especially if it includes some UX case-studies that describe the thought processes behind the design decisions (user-flow diagrams, stakeholder interviews, etc... )
- Fluency in English
- This is mostly a remote position, but our office is in Oakland, California, so you should be available to work more-or-less during North American business hours
- $90K-$110K depending on level of experience
- Stock options plan
- Yearly allowance for technology purchases
- Health benefits and more if you join as a full-time employee in United States