Myagi is on the lookout for an experienced Product Owner to join us on our high-growth journey revolutionising the way global brands connect with retailers. This role will have responsibility for ensuring the successful delivery of product improvements across our suite of applications. You will be part of the product team but work extremely closely with the engineering department and key stakeholders of projects. With a team that spans Australia🦘🇦🇺, US🇺🇸, UK🇬🇧 and Europe🇪🇺, you'll need to be able to work well in a highly autonomous and diverse environment.
This is a REMOTE role, but ideally will be based in UTC+0 to UTC+5 timezones.
Product Ownership & Delivery
- Successfully deliver the product vision
- Translate the product vision and roadmap through to delivery, operation and continuous improvement
- Monitor and adapt the product vision and roadmap as constraints are identified
- Apply a strategic mindset to user story prioritisation and delivery
- Balance business goals, client expectations and customer desirability with what can feasibly be delivered
- Represent the client, customer and brand in decision-making prioritisation during release and sprint planning
- Assist product Management during prioritisation sessions
- Identify, filter and prioritise customer feedback
Collaboration and Team Management
- Collaborate with Product Management and Design to plan, undertake and input results of testing and performance measurement into future release and roadmap planning
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to ensure the product vision and designed solutions are feasible and viable
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop launch collateral
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Customer teams to create rollout and implementation plans for existing customers
- Concisely explain ideas, issues or project status to key stakeholders and the wider organisation at an appropriate level of business or technical detail
- Ensure product requirements are gathered accurately and are communicated transparently to the the Engineering team
- Be able to host, conduct and articulate presentations to the whole organisation
- Minimum 3+ years relevant work experience as a Product Owner or in product management
- Able to write well-defined specifications to clearly communicate expected product outcomes
- Proven success working with development teams using agile/scrum methodology
- Track record of being able to critically analyse data samples and produce sensible insights to fuel product initiatives
- Able to challenge expectations and question the status quo on a day-to-day basis
- Experience working in a SaaS environment (is a plus!)
Myagi is a VC-backed, high-growth tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge.
Our business-to-business network connects everyone in the retail supply chain and our SaaS platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge.
For brands, we enable them to connect and distribute content directly to the retailers that stock their products around the world. There's a direct communication channel to frontline staff and they get real time feedback through detailed analytics.
For retailers, we integrate a combination of external supplier content with internal "tribal knowledge" to ensure that frontline staff have access to the right information, at exactly the right time, to help drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
We have a fast-growing network global customers, including some of the world's leading retailers and brands such as Nike, Gibson Guitars, Bayer, Unilever, Giant Bikes and Garmin... to name a few.
We believe teamwork is a craft and we strive to master it. We win as a team of teams. We win and we celebrate together. We lose and we learn together. Just like we tell our customers, we work better together too! Value 1 - One Team Wins
Myagi has a coaching culture. It’s everyone’s job to help each other improve through deliberate feedback. Everyone has the responsibility to practice what they learn from their coaches at work and we invest in continually improving as a team. Value 2 - Everyone a coach, every one a player
We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere in the business and so from our graduates to the CEO and leadership team, everyone has a voice and they are all equally valid. But you have to speak up and be passionate about your view to ensure your message gets through. Value 3 - Respectfully Noisy
Passion is everything to us because we care about the customers we build products for, the teammates we work with and the partners we rely on. We hold each other to account and we take initiative. Value 4 - Give a Sh!t
Why you'll love working with us
- Our Attitude: We’re creating a new category from scratch!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Channel Success.
- Our ROI: Increase collaboration, increase sell-in, and improve sell-through.
- Our Technology: Integrations, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Great companies like Nike, Giant Bikes, Luxottica, Rip Curl, Bayer, and Garmin.
- Our Team: A team of collaborators who’ve done this before and are doing it again, but better
Myagi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.