Career Acceleration for Social Impact Fellowship — Join from anywhere
Headquarters: Seattle, USA
Must be located: Global
Visit company website
View all MovingWorlds Institute jobs
Apply to our career acceleration program for professionals looking to find more purpose in their work and make a positive impact with their career.
This 6-month program for working and in-transition professionals will jump start with an in-person training where you'll get to meet face-to-face with the MovingWorlds team as well as your cohort of Fellows from around the world.
We'll spend an inspiring, informative, and energetic weekend together learning leading social impact frameworks, as well as exploring what it takes to transition and/or accelerate your career in this sector.
After our in-person weekend, you'll return home but stay very engaged with our team and your cohort as you continue to explore leading insights directly from industry leaders on human-centered design, shared-value, and sustainable social enterprise.
In tandem, you'll receive professional coaching, peer support, and mentorship as you further explore your own purpose drivers and develop as a world-positive leader. And no matter where you live, you'll then have the chance of a lifetime to go Experteering to support real social innovators in the field on an immersive short- or long-term project (You get to choose your own availability).
All said and done, the Fellowship will help you build the skills, confidence, experience, and network to accelerate your impact career.
Over the course of the following 6 months, you will
- Continue to get global access to the MovingWorlds network.
- Receive ongoing coaching and support.
- Receive mentorship support to help you build your network and develop your skills.
- Engage in weekly discussions in our online community.
- Join monthly webinars with industry leaders and emerging social innovators.
- Work with your accountability partners to complete your learning, discovery, and networking goals.
- Find, plan, and go on an Experteering trip that matches your unique skills, requirements, and preferences - one that builds on your current skills, but also stretches you to grow and discover new insights.
- Read, watch, and listen to curated content that aligns with your learning goals.
- Get access to industry leaders to learn best practices across all of the domains.
- Get personalized feedback on designing and achieving your purpose-driven impact career.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for early and mid-career professionals that have work experience and are looking for the best way to contribute to building a better world.
Applications close on April 30th for our next cohort which will kickoff in Lisbon, Portugal in July – Learn more and apply here!
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.