Senior Ruby on Rails / DevOps
Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
View all MotorLot, LLC jobs →
MotorLot is a 7 figure revenue, fast growing SAAS software provider for auto dealerships looking to hire a DevOps engineer to help us grow. We are a self-funded, profitable company that was founded in 2011. The company is remote with teammates in the United States, Russia and India. We service thousands of dealerships in the United States.
- Setting up and maintaining the infrastructure that powers our Rails app.
- Help to upgrade Rails, gems & related code.
- Deploy and manage tech to build and support infrastructure.
- Identify bottlenecks and improving performance of the app.
- Implement monitoring, backup & alert solutions.
- Knowledge on how to provision and deploy to Linux systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, etc.).
- 2 or more years of professional experience in a DevOps or SRE position.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Freedom to choose your own work schedule.
- 100% remote, work from wherever you want!
- Fun remote work environment – team members are active on Slack.
- Flexible vacations.
Apply for this position
If you are interested, please send specific experience related to this role and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.