We are seeking a unicorn AdOps Lead with a passion and expertise in digital advertising who would like to take on an ambitious role of executing advertising campaigns for our clients through metadata’s innovative tech, as well as collaborating with our Product team on further automation of AdOps workflows.
It is a rare opportunity to claim ownership of the new-age advertising practices and become the main contributor to the product that automates Ad Operations while polishing your AdOps craft and leading a team of talented people.
The learning curve is steep and challenging, and the day-to-day AdOps Lead’s life is fast and fierce that often requires juggling various tasks and priorities while maintaining sharp focus, exceptional attention to detail, and an analytical approach.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
Qualifications & Experiences
- You're passionate about digital advertising, demand generation, and the AdTech ecosystem
- You have 5+ years of experience in Ad Operations launching, optimizing, and scaling paid campaigns which has made you an expert (in at least one of the following advertising channels: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Programmatic) and you remain up to date with the latest changes in the AdTech ecosystem.
- You are eager to thoroughly learn metadata’s existing technologies, roll up your sleeves and start executing campaigns while analyzing results and documenting insights and recommendations.
- You lead your team by example, generously sharing your industry knowledge and insights, becoming their trusted advisor they can turn to any moment.
- You are tirelessly optimizing AdOps processes, workflows, documentation to save everyone's time, reduce stress and eliminate human errors.
- You live and breathe advertising metrics and KPIs, ever-changing offerings, and trends.
- You have a start-up mentality - you are quick and autonomous who think creatively to solve client challenges and work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- You effortlessly and empathetically collaborate with Customer Success, Tech Support, Product & Leadership teams.
- You have a Product DNA that would allow you to collaborate with the Product team on the AdOps workflow automation.
- You have an ability to build thought leadership, and influence in the B2B marketing industry by contributing to the Metadata blog.
What we Offer
- Remote position
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team
- Stock Options
- Flexible schedule
- Extreme ownership, and a major voice in a rapidly growing startup