B2B Digital Marketing Manager
View all jobs →
Full-TimeManagement and FinanceAnywhere in the World
Metadata.io is the first autonomous demand generation platform for B2B marketers, built by B2B marketers. In a crowded space of account-based marketing technologies, Metadata's patented AI engine automates the most important, yet repetitive tasks in marketing.
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketing expert to work and support our customers as they plan and work towards their ambitious marketing goals. We are a small but mighty team that needs someone with infectious energy and an eye for improvement opportunities, ultimately focused on delivering value to our customers every step of the way. As the relationship owner, this person will ensure the customer reaches their desired goals with Metadata, often taking a consultative approach to teach best practices and communicate industry benchmarks and competitive analyses. This is a remote position.
We are a team of downright dedicated professionals making a breakthrough in B2B marketing through the introduction of an autonomous demand generation platform powered by AI-based campaign optimization and experimentation patented technologies.
We move fast but scientifically. We are agile yet disciplined. We value and reward dedication, hard-work and can-do attitude. We embrace equality, diversity and authenticity. We do not hire people looking to clock in and clock out.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 2+ years in clients facing roles: Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Digital Strategist, Performance Manager, Ad operations
- 2+ years of experience in Facebook or LinkedIn advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver with strong logical thinking
- Exceptional attention to details and organizational skills
- Track record of building long lasting relationships with the different roles and personas within marketing and sales organizations
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools (Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo),
- Natural charisma, authenticity, warm and friendly personality
- Honest ownership and accountability with an authentic desire to help.
- Drive for service is in your DNA
- Growth Mindset
- Coachable and willingness to teach
- Own your book of business from onboarding to renewals and upsells
- Educate and guide customers through the Metadata Success Journey by presenting data to inform your recommendations.
- Work closely with Ad Operations team members to translate customers’ demand generation strategies into results.
- Be your customers’ allies. Know what is top of mind for the business and for the individuals you partner with on your accounts. Their success is your success.
- Synthesize customer feedback and feature request to the Product and Engineering teams
- Drive Quarterly Business Reviews for each account
- Support your customers in building audiences, ads, campaigns, and offers
- Establish and monitor KPIs to assess customer engagement, health, and potential risks of churn.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote position
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team