Customer Support Specialist at Messagely
The support team at Messagely is looking for a remote (work-from-home) all-star who is looking for a long-term opportunity with a fast-growing company. This role is 100% remote (work-from-home).
About the Role
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to be a core contributor to our fast-growing organization. Our ideal candidate is technically savvy, truly cares about customer success, and has experience teaching and troubleshooting software. If you’ve worked in B2B software (SaaS) in the past, that is a major plus.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for managing customer support requests via email, chat, and phone. You’ll also be responsible for doing live demos and onboarding of our platform with customers over a Zoom conference, as well as working with our development and leadership team on product improvements.
- Apply your knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex customer issues.
- Understand the Messagely product in depth in order to deliver the best support.
- Manage and efficiently resolve customer support requests using email, chat, and phone.
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge to leadership and engineering in a proactive manner.
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers love us!
- Excellent English communication skills (fluent or native)
- 3+ years of experience in customer support, customer success, sales, engineering, product management, or similar. SaaS/Software experience is a plus.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, hungry, passionate and tech-savvy
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- A desire to work closely with customers in sometimes tough situations
- You’re quick to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re able to explain concepts clearly and concisely.
- You’re looking for a long-term position. This is a long-term opportunity, not a short time placement.
- Must be available to work full time. This is not a part-time position.
- Must be available to work on the PST time zone (8am to 5pm PST).