Senior Front End Developer on Agile Team
Mercury New Media
Headquarters: Tampa, FL
The interface developer will be engaged in a range of web and native application development including:
- Large-scale React web application development with (sometimes Angular but not so much)
- Use of React Native to develop iOS and Android applications
Skills & Requirements
At Mercury you will:
- Build modular React components with directives and ES6
- Drive standards-based .NET MVC-based front ends
- Write RESTful API specs for back end devs to construct
- Build with all the new hotness including pre-processors (mostly SASS, some LESS), plugins and build tools
- Deploy solutions to the cloud including Azure and AWS
What Kind of Projects Will You Work On?
- Web, native mobile and collaboration applications for the Southeast's fastest growing commercial real estate firms
- Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and mobile reporting for global professional services firms
- iOS and Android applications for Fortune 50 consumer products field workforce
How to Know If You're A Fit
If any of the following excites you, we definitely want to talk to you!
We are a Westshore-based group of talented designers and developers devoid of heavy corporate structures, approval processes and tight boundaries. We're situated in Tampa Bay and remote work is part of our work force as well. Noted by our clients as giving that little extra that truly sets us apart, we seek to build sustained, successful relationships, ship customized solutions and deliver strategic counsel and zealous service. mercurynewmedia.com
About Remote Work
This position is open to full remote work. We require that remote candidates be within 3 time zone of Eastern Standard (we are based in Florida) so that there is ample overlap with other North America-based developers.
About H1B Visas and Recruiters
At this time we are not considering the sponsorship of H1B candidates. Also, no recruiters. Definitely; please no recruiters. None. No matter how good you think your candidate is.