Customer Success at membermeister (UK only)
Headquarters: Midlands, United Kingdom
View all membermeister jobs →
Membermeister is a SaaS product that helps hundreds of UK dance schools manage their admin tasks more efficiently. Our customers use membermeister to set up timetables, manage their student details, create invoices, take payments, send messages and more.
We have great product-market-fit in our niche and are growing.
Providing excellent customer support during onboarding and beyond is one of our core values and one which has landed us an excellent reputation. In order to maintain this high level of customer service we are now looking to fill our first full time customer focused position.
We’re a small, dedicated team of co-founders and part-time staff with great ambitions.
About the role
- We’re looking for an experienced customer-facing professional
- We’re looking for someone who is open minded, self-motivated and a keen learner
- This is a full-time role
- This is a remote role (Doh!)
- We work flexible UK business hours
- For practical reasons we are only looking for UK based candidates for this role
- Competitive compensation based on experience
What you’ll do
- Proactively engage with new customers to ensure they are successful with our product.
- Assist customers with the setup of their account.
- Answer customer queries via email, phone or software tool such as intercom. You’ll be a troubleshooter and problem solver for them.
- Create help articles, screencasts and videos and publish them.
- Identify and report on recurring product issues that cause a support burden.
- Help us shape and develop our customer support processes.
- Experience working in a similar, customer-focused role
- Native English proficiency and an excellent communicator
- Experience working in a remote role
- You empathise with customers and you try to foresee any challenges before they do
- Going above and beyond customer expectations is second nature to you
- You are warm and likeable
- You are thoughtful and organised
- Bonus: Any technical, web related skills