Content & Community Manager
View all jobs →
Full-TimeCopywritingAnywhere (100% Remote) Only
✍️ The Role
We're seeking an ambitious and dynamic self-starter to drive our community and content efforts at MeetButter. You'll be in charge of creating and managing a wide variety of community programs and channels to help build an extremely loyal, well-informed and happy customer base for us. You’ll create written content and videos, source and amplify user-generated content, host events, acquire ambassadors, and engage with partners all while ensuring ongoing high engagement and value for each community member.
You'll be reporting in directly to our Head of Growth & Insights. We're still a small team so expect a hands-on position.
⚙️ What You'll Do
- Build and implement an ambitious strategy to maintain a highly-engaged and loyal MeetButter user community.
- Be one of the faces & voices representing MeetButter, and help capture and communicate our brand identity and values in our channels.
- Drive user advocacy and education initiatives. Own a wide range of ecosystem programs’ growth & success, ideating on ways for us to scale to drive engagement and retention.
- Be obsessed with providing more value to the community. Be responsible for a wide variety of community and content initiatives: social, email, newsletters, videos, user groups, workshops, forums, knowledge & help docs, website, tactical PR activities, newsletter, etc.
- Prompt the user community to share their stories, write reviews and drive word-of-mouth organic growth for MeetButter. Ensure a positive user experience through day-to-day activities.
- Identify and surface trends and insights from user community (both new and power users) through qualitative and quantitative feedback. Share insights and work cross-functionally with the team to influence product development, marketing campaigns and more, and improve the customer experience overall.
💪 Your Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in a growth function that leveraged on community and/or content initiatives.
- Experience in building a vibrant community for yourself or a company previously, and comes with tactical ideas on how to do the same for MeetButter. Willingness to get his/her hands dirty in order to ensure a happy and well-informed user base, and deliver results.
- Loves connecting people and helping others when the opportunity arises.
- Excellent writing skills with a flair for MeetButter's brand vibe. Comfortable with writing and executing on different content formats - from social posts, Help docs, videos to hosting workshops and more.
- Stays up to date with the latest tools that could help us foster stronger communities and willing to experiment to find out what works.
- Awesome critical thinking and problem-solving skills that's rooted in strong customer insights and data.
- Strong sense of ownership and a "can-do" attitude to get things done.
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow.