Full Stack Software Engineer
MD Ranger, Inc.
Headquarters: Burlingame, CA
Must be located: USA
Visit company website
View all MD Ranger, Inc. jobs
MD Ranger is a growing, profitable and dynamic healthcare SaaS company serving hospitals across the U.S. We are the leading supplier of non-salary physician compensation benchmarks. We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to become a key part of our team in the development of new and innovative benchmarking, analytic, and visualization tools.
In this role, you will develop new products, improve existing features, and ensure the quality of both our data and our user experience. You will work on web tools, database systems, and proprietary report writers. In a given week, you may collaborate with leadership to discuss new product opportunities, work with another senior engineer to improve speed and functionality, integrate new features into our customer portal, and develop new ways to visualize benchmark data.
The successful candidate should be…
- Experienced and comfortable working independently and owning their product
- Broadly experienced with demonstrated depth in a few areas; curious and interested to learn new things
- Secure as an expert in their technical domain and eager to learn the product domain
- Incredibly detail-oriented, holding self and peers to high standards of quality
- Eager to be part of a team, with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with advanced user interface designs that present complex, large datasets in a simple and understandable way
- System administration of cloud-based production systems including MySQL, Apache, Linux (Centos, Ubuntu; ensuring continuous service).
- Design and programmatic generation of PDF and web-based documents
- Understanding of basic statistics, algorithms and data structures, performance tuning
- Normalization and interpretation of unstructured data
- Experience implementing procedures around security and privacy
- Acquaintance with Ruby and Joomla system administration is a plus
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.