Part-time opportunity with flexible schedule makes this a great side job!
Based in Manhattan, KS, Mayes MarCom LLC is a growing marketing communications firm dedicated to helping clients achieve their marketing goals and strategic communication objectives.
About the Opportunity
Mayes MarCom is seeking an experienced Paid Search Specialist to create and manage paid search campaigns for our diverse client base. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in creating, managing and monitoring paid search advertising on a variety of platforms.
- Evaluate current paid search campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Plan, design and manage paid search campaigns across a variety of platforms including: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Bing, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Create strategies to increase client rankings in search engine results.
- Full campaign management including keyword research, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and bid & budget management.
- Create display ads on occasion
- Analyze and interpret data from Google Analytics and other analytics solutions.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust as appropriate
- Collaborate with clients and account managers to manage the paid search strategy.
- Work independently and proactively to test keywords, ad copy, & landing pages, making adjustments as appropriate to achieve campaign objectives
- Present campaign status reports at weekly client meeting
- 3-5 years’ experience successfully developing and executing paid search campaigns via Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Google Adwords certification
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Ability to complete competitive analysis of other companies within a client’s industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.) including the ability to effectively present campaign strategy and status to clients
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage campaigns in a proactive manner
- Experience working in WordPress or other content management systems
- YouTube search and paid campaign experience preferred
- Graphic design experience is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field, or commensurate work experience and/or certifications.
This is a contract position. Compensation is per project with a pay range of $35 - $40 per hour.
Estimated hours are 20 per month, but may vary depending on the project.