🖼️ Setting the scene
We believe that talent can be found anywhere but opportunity not. We are on a mission to bridge that gap and create equal opportunities for everyone. To achieve this, we are building the world’s largest remote talent company and help companies unlock global talent.
We are currently doing this through three services:
1. Sourcing as a Service – (tech) sourcers work dedicated for a client on a subscription based model
2. Recruitment as a Service (RPO) – (tech) recruiters work dedicated for a client on a subscription based model
3. Remote hiring – we help companies hire remote tech talent based on their time zone, tech requirements, salary expectations and payroll & compliance preferences
We are a fully remote company with people working from 11 different countries like the Netherlands, Ukraine, South Africa, Serbia, Spain, Poland, Austria and the United States. Expect a diverse and multi-cultural company!
We are growing very rapidly and our proud to say that we work with companies like Booking.com, Revolut, Miro, Grammarly and TikTok.
🚀 What your mission will be
Your mission is to find, attract and hire the best tech sourcers and tech recruiters the world has to offer. We are doubling in size in the next six months from 27 to 50 and you play a crucial role in achieving this.
🌍 Where you will be based
We are a fully remote company. You decide where and when you want to work. You need to be comfortable working CET time zones
❤️ What’s in it for you
- Play a key role in creating equal opportunities for everyone and celebrate the impact we will make
- Play a crucial role in building the largest remote talent company in the world
- Work fully remote and decide when and where you want to work
- Work directly with our founder and head of growth on MatcHR’s employer brand strategy
- Organize multiple (virtual) events, webinars and workshops to attract the best tech sourcers and recruiters in the world
- Work with a diverse team of driven tech sourcers and tech recruiters all over the world
- Continuous training from internal and external trainers
- Yearly offsite with our entire team at a different location (somewhere warm)
- Have a direct impact in a fast growing organization and opportunity to grow internally
- Salary range between EUR 1.000 – 3.000 NET depending on experience and location you live
🔍 What we are looking for in you
- 3-7 years of working experience in (corporate) recruitment
- Experience working and recruiting in an international environment
- Experience working in a fast growing organization
- Tangible results of hiring multiple people per month
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing
- Positive attitude and can do mentality
- Experience or comfortable with working 100% remotely
📐 How you will be measured
You will be (end) responsible to help us find and attract the best talent on the market.
Your KPI’s will be around the numbers you deliver – number of applicants, number of hires, time to hire and on if you are able to improve our ratio between outbound and inbound hires.
In addition, you will be measured on the candidate experience (do they enjoy our process) and on how well you represent our brand.
Oh and before we forget. People need to actually like to work with you so we ask our team for honest feedback.
🗓️ What your first 12 months will look like and what outcomes we expect you to hit
Your first month at MatcHR! Welcome! We will train and bring you up to speed as quickly as possible. You will go through the MatcHR sourcing and recruitment bootcamp and will join our interviews but also our client calls with other (senior) Talent Acquisition Consultants to understand our way of working. We will show what it takes to be successful.
In your first month we expect you to build the hiring plan for our internal hires (sourcers and tech recruiters), present how we should optimize our internal hiring process and have made an analyses of our employer brand.
In your first weeks we will make a 30/60/90 day plan what company goals but also personal development goals you would like to achieve.
You will actively be outreaching to find, attract and hire the best talent for MatcHR. Together with our founder and head of growth you build a strong content plan to build our employer brand and start to execute on it. You will review our onboarding process and suggest improvements where possible. Hey, you just went through our onboarding so judge yourself :).
At the end of this month you will have made your first hire(s) for MatcHR.
We will check whether you are on track on your 30/60/90 day plan and what areas need extra attention.
Three months in already! Time flies 🚀 . Based on your responsibilities the targets will be set which will push you and challenge you to make sure that we are getting the best results from you.
Together with our founders you review our evaluation cycles and learning and development program and drive optimization within MatcHR. You are constantly in touch with candidates that could be relevant for MatcHR and you have a steady pipeline of interested candidates and bring hires on a continuous basis.
We will check whether you are on track on your 30/60/90 day plan and will evaluate your first three months.
Depending on how quickly you have grown we will discuss your responsibilities for the next 6 months. You have played a big role in doubling our company in people and you are not in it to stop here.
🍾 One year
Wow! One year at MatcHR! Something we will be celebrating for sure! After a year you have been able to bring great new talent to MatcHR. You have seen our company more than double and you have seen our internal recruitment team grow as well. Our hiring strategy went from completely outbound to a healthy inflow of inbound candidates. You have truly put MatcHR on the map and MatcHR is a synonym for global top sourcers and tech recruiters. Together with the management team you will create the hiring plan for the year after.
Interested? Good! Apply via the link below.