Sales Development Representative [100% Remote - USA]
Must be located: U.S.A
Visit company website
View all Mailshake jobs
Are you looking for an SDR role with uncapped opportunity for growth?
Join the Mailshake team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). With our blog and free sales training courses generating 100,000+ unique visits every month you’ll be responsible for talking to 100s of customers a month who request a demo.
Unlike most SDR roles, in the first 3 months of your role you’ll be 100% inbound after you have fine-tuned your inbound demo process we’ll start outbound with cold emails using Mailshake!
- Host 1:1 Mailshake demos every week & follow up with all customers throughout their buying journey with our CRM. (These are all inbound leads asking for a demo)
- Monitor Live Chat for new potential customers (there is a separate support flow that you aren’t responsible for).
- Host 2 live webinars with Q&A every week demoing Mailshake
- Prove value in our higher tiered pricing plans and annual upgrades to customers.
- We’d like for you to bring 1-3 years of experience in sales to the team.
- You should have excellent empathy skills, be organized, driven and be eager to help customers learn how Mailshake can help them grow their business.
- To succeed in hosting demos and webinars you’ll need to have positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a big plus.
- Native English speaker & USA based (sorry no digital nomads).
- This is a full-time remote role and you’ll need to work 40+ hour weeks Monday - Friday ideally in Eastern or Central Standard Time but will consider all USA time zones.
Before you apply you should:
- Learn about our team: https://mailshake.com/about/
- Go through our Cold Email Masterclass https://mailshake.com/masterclass/, Follow Up Strategy Course, https://mailshake.com/followup-strategy/ & Email Academy https://mailshake.com/academy/
- Read our reviews on G2 Crowd https://www.g2crowd.com/products/mailshake/reviews and Capterra https://www.capterra.com/p/164705/Mailshake/
After you apply through Angel List, send me a quick email luiz [at] mailshake.com with the subject line, "Hey, my name is ___ & I'm applying for the Mailshaker SDR role". In the body tell me about yourself in 140 characters.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.