SysAdmin / DevOps
Headquarters: Vilnius, LITHUANIA
View all MailerLite jobs →
How we work
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PHP, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience with email software Postfix, OpenDKIM
- Automation and provisioning Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Programming languages as main stack is in PHP, scripting BASH, Python
- Configuration of networks, vlans, vpn
- Virtualization KVM, XEN, OpenStack
- Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Nagios and other
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, LB, Route53)
- This position is full time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Amazing team.
- Work on things you believe in - pitch your idea and lead a project.
- Office or Remote - you can choose every day.
- Workations - 2 times per year all team gathers for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Free lunch, snacks and coffee in Vilnius office.
Apply for this position
Interested? Don't send us a CV. It's boring... Instead we offer a better way to apply: 1) Signup for a free MailerLite account https://www.mailerlite.com/signup ; 2) Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com; 3) Things we would love to see in the newsletter: Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage; Links to source code on GitHub always welcome; Companies where you worked; 3 websites or blogs that inspire you; Why you want to join MailerLite? Why we should hire you? Expected salary.